Wednesday 13 January 2010

Similar Media Works
These are just a few of the slides that I have created to distribute into this group assignment. By creating a similar media works presentation I was able to develop my imagination and ideas for my groups film. For this peice of work I was able to look into many other different horror films from 'Rosemary's baby' to ' The hills have eyes'. Looking into these other horror movies inspired us to make our own horror movie. We mainly drew insight from the storyline and how the scene directions weer used within each scene. The props that were used was a great way to gain inspirtation. My group also found listening to the extra- diagetic sounds from the horror movies very interesting and inspirational. I think that the sounds in films can make a big difference, as it allowed the audience to know when a scary peice of film is coming up, therefore I wanted to make sure our film had good relevent music with a low tone of beat behind it in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment